Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways that can help businesses generate qualified business leads and deliver the best results. Businesses that are using smart digital marketing strategies have high conversion ratios, drive more revenue growth compare to competitors who are not using the power of digital marketing.
Now businesses, small and medium have up to 3 times more better opportunities for expanding their business and driving more sales. Many digital marketers and entrepreneurs change their digital marketing strategy every so often. This approach is good only if the results show a rapid increase in revenue and growth. But if your business is not progressing and getting the below average results, then you need to revamp and improve your digital strategy to get better results.
Remember: the digital world is constantly evolving and what worked last year may not be effective and give you the same results now or in the near future.
Getting more conversions is not simply possible with “post and forget” strategy, trust me it will simply lead your business to nowhere. You should be get yourself acquainted with the latest social media marketing hacks to get targeted exposure and the desired results.
If you are an entrepreneur starting your business, or a digital marketing head of a small business, it might be helpful to implement some social media marketing hacks that can get some great results. Let’s check them out!
Creating an informative, valuable piece of content needs a lot of research, time and optimization skills. With curating content, businesses can share some complex type of content with their target audience without overwhelming the learning curve.
Take an example of infographics here: Creating infographics takes time, practice and effort but people like and share this type of content most as it says its meaning through visuals and graphics, no boring paragraphs.
If your content offerings are serving its purpose: attracting users’ attention and convince them to give your product a try, then it is worth the effort.
Top brands and industry leaders such as Victoria’s Secret, Red Bull, and iTunes post at least once per day on Facebook on average. If you are not able to meet this demand, how can you expect to get more conversion ratio and business leads.
It is vital to keep in mind that there must be a strategy behind your curation efforts:
· Use Buzzsumo and Google Trends to find the trending topics
· Consider your ideal audience, your products and select content that best fit
· Focus on industry influencers and thought leaders while searching for content
· Add your own voice and insights
· Invite the source of the content for the engagement
Someone of your followers are more engaged with your brand on social media than others. Give these folks more importance, as they are the ones who are helping your brand to get the ROI that you are looking for. Their engagement has a direct and positive impact on your social media influence. Make sure they know you value their engagement.
Here are some tricks that you can use to appreciate your more active followers:
· If they are trying to establish their own social media presence, help them by sharing, liking and commenting on their posts.
· Invite them to build up their own following by asking them to write a guest post for your business blog.
· Check their posts and discover their interests. Then use this information to influence the content that you curate and share.
· Offer discount, giveaways, and sample products to followers who engage with your content.
· Come up with a hashtag marketing campaign to earn more brand followers.
It is vital for every startup to focus on cost-effective social media marketing channels that make a positive impact on conversions and sales. There are a lot of information present on the internet that explains how you should use social media for brand awareness with the help of knowledge of your niche. However, relying on data and your own expertise to figure out your approach to social media is key to getting the best results from social media marketing.
Keep in mind that you and every business owner want conversions and user engagement, not simply traffic. If you rely on different social media marketing techniques, you might get traffic, but you won’t likely get conversions and sales.
Just because social media is being advertised as the newest and trendiest place to promote your products and services doesn’t mean that you target audience is there.
In order to figure out what does work best for your brand, you need to find some ways of gathering data. Believe it or not, social media is all about user engagement and customer feedback, consider asking directly to your audience what content interests them more and on which social media channel they prefer to engage with.
Though all shares, likes and comment are valuable, the fact is some are worth more than others. When influencers, thought leaders, experts like and comment on your posts and content offerings, gradually people start paying attention.
In order to get attention of industry influencers and thought leaders, you have to do a little bit of an effort.
· Contribute some of your insightful posts to influencers’ blogs
· Learn the interests of their followers
· Inform them whenever you share their content by mentioning
· Ask influencers to provide their valuable reviews on your whitepapers and ebooks
· Ask them if they could give an interview
At the end of the day, the best way to get the attention of thought leaders and influencers is to focus on quality content and to stay engaged with your ideal audience. Prior to influential people are willing to give you a thumbs-up, they must be persuaded that endorsing your brand will give them a positive impact.
Many startup founders and small business owners don’t get the desired results because they take a disorganized approach to social media marketing. Consequently, ROI is decreased and business goals are not met. Consider these points carefully while creating a social media strategy for your small business.
· Figure out the ideal audience, their interests and values
· Determining which social media channel fit best fit for your brand
· Integrate your social media marketing strategy into the overall marketing strategy
· Setting objectives and points of measuring success
· Find out which technology solutions will be implemented
· Creating a content calendar
· Getting feedback from all business area
· Once, you have come up with a detailed social media strategy, review it on a regular basis.
Social media can greatly benefit your small business by helping you expand your audience, establish credibility in your industry, and a solid social media presence. By implementing the above cited techniques, you will soon be able to get the results that make your efforts seem much more valuable.